The Garden Tower makes it easy for you to grow organic vegetables and herbs just about anywhere.
Check out some of the awesome plants gardeners around America are growing!
Start Your Garden Today!
It’s a Garden, it’s a composter – It’s the Garden Tower 2! The unique self-contained vertical garden allows anyone to turn their waste kitchen scraps into an abundant organic veggie harvest.
*Discount coupons cannot be combined
- Video Series
Released in February 2015, the Garden Tower 2 features several design improvements that were not feasible on earlier versions!
- Enhanced nutrient distribution: The vermicompost tube at the core of every Garden Tower features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced vermicompost aeration
- Stacking & nesting planting rings (and compost tube sections): Customizable tower height, reduced shipping size, greater mobility, and less soil compaction
- It rotates! 360 degree rotation made possible by a robust integrated bearing track = optimized sun exposure and better plant access in tight spaces
- Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: A major ease-of-use upgrade for better access, controlled compost release, and less bending over
- 100% Recyclable, Food-contact grade plastic: No plasticizers, no BPA, no PVC, no phthalates. Only food-grade dye, antioxidant for long-term UV protection, and high quality USA made HDPE and polypropylene plastics
- Wide, heavily reinforced, anchorable feet: Attach the tower securely to a rooftop, etc.; these feet are heavy and tough and contain nearly a pound of plastic a piece!
- Even heavier built and more UV resistant: The Garden Tower 2 is a full five pounds heavier than the robust Garden Tower 1.1 and features the maximum amount of food-grade UV protection available in the industry for an expected minimum 7 year lifespan even in harsh climates
Where do we ship?
- We offer services to all Canadian provinces
- We also offer shipping services to the territories, but the buyer must first contact us directly in order to arrange the order.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the western and eastern provinces
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium
- All orders ship within 2 business days (most ship same-day) unless otherwise noted in the store
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost "estimates" are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
What are the product dimensions?
- Shipping dimensions: 25" tall by 23" wide, 36lbs.;
- 44" tall by 24" wide fully assembled
- Dimensional weights for most services are 80lbs or 90lbs